Monday, August 25, 2014

Rogz Utility H-Harness Review

As you can tell it's very reflective
I was looking for a harness for my new puppy but didn't want to spend to much on one I knew he would be growing out of soon, so I picked up the Rogz Utility H-Harness. The harness only cost around $17 on Amazon and I am very happy with my choice.
The 3/4-Inch Fanbelt H-Harness has woven reflective threads stitched into high quality webbing that has been designed for strength, durability and safety. This harness features a locking buckle which reduces the risk of it coming undone. This feature is really neat and I have not seen this on other products before, it was a nice surprise. The D-Ring is located on the back which I prefer. The large 3/4 inch size fit Diesel perfectly, he currently weighs 40 lbs has a 13 inch neck and 22 inch chest. He is not a puller but I pulled on the harness quite a bit and everything seems very durable. If you do have a puller I would recommend the Dean & Tyler Dt Harness which I will post a review of later on. Overall, If you are looking for a nice harness for under $20 this would be a good buy.

Close up of the locking buckle


Product Info:  
  • Fully Adjustable 
  • Woven reflective thread stitched into high grade nylon webbing on one side only 
  • Box stitched for added strength and a quality finish.
  •  Harnesses are to only be used for walking. It is not recommended that the harness be left on the dog as it may cause irritation on dogs with sensitive skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment