Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Kyjen Slo-Bowl Slow Feeder

 I have randomly looked into getting a slow bowl feeder for Dozer but he always ate slowly so I never worried about actually purchasing one. Then after adopting Diesel and seeing how fast he gulped down his food I was worried about having issues with bloat especially since his breed is prone to it. So I went back to the web and started researching slow feeders and came across the Kyjen Slo-Bowl Slow Feeder. I chose the coral design but they offer several different options. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised at how large it was, I expected it to be much smaller, the bowl can easily hold up to 5 cups of food. Diesel was a little frustrated at first trying to get the kibble out of the bowl and would cheat the system by tipping it over but then he watched Dozer eat out of it a few times and quickly picked up on the concept. It has increased Diesels eating time by 2 minutes and Dozer enjoys pushing the kibble around and playing rather than eat. This feeder is also easy to clean, I just wash it with hot water and Dawn dish soap about twice a week.










I ordered the Kyjen Slo-Bowl Slow Feeder on Amazon for $10.53 but the prices do change.
 Product Info:
  • Made with high-quality, food-safe materials
  • BPA, PVC, and phthalate free
  • Top rack dishwasher safe



No comments:

Post a Comment