Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Ruffwear Quick Draw Leash

I love the Ruffwear brand and the Ruffwear Quick Draw Leash is just another reason why. This is one of my favorite products and is extremely useful. My boy Dozer and I go on alot of off leash walks at the park and once and awhile we will encounter another person or dog, so I would have to make sure I always carried his leash with me so I could hook him up in those instances but not anymore!
  The Ruffwear Quick Draw Leash clips onto your dog's collar, and then is wrapped around their neck and secured with a velcro tab so it is out of the way until you need it. When that time comes simply pull the red grab-tab and release, TaaDaa, you now have a leash that runs between 19 and 28 inches, depending on the neck adjustment. The quality of this Quick Draw Leash is outstanding, I read reviews that people were having issues with the velcro attachment, but I have been using this daily for almost a year now and the velcro is as good as it was from day one. Dozer runs, jumps, rolls, and does everything imaginable with it on and not once has it come undone. 
I also have this on him here at home when we are outside and when we go on car rides because you just never know when you might need it. 

Note:
This product would not be useful if your dog does not stay next to you or come when called. You may want to just stick with a regular leash and Ruffwear has plenty to choose from. I would recommend the Ruffwear Knot-A-Leash.


 
I picked up my Quick Draw Leash on Amazon for $12.00 but the price does fluctuate. Ruffwear also just released a new version in which they enhanced the clasp. The new version goes for around $20.00 

I highly recommend this product and I can't wait to order the new version for Diesel. 

Product Info:
  • Short retraining lead that secures itself around the dog's neck
  • Quick-grab tab releases leash instantly
  • Low-profile design minimizes chance of snags
  • Designed to be worn with any collar
  • Low-light visibility with reflective trim

No comments:

Post a Comment